8:43pm July 17, 2012
That last one is me!
9:54pm July 15, 2012
7:03am July 7, 2012
My Avengers Comic Script (That I'm too lazy to draw)
- Narrator: In the interest of preventing city-wide panic (given Thor's inablility to remain unseen) S.H.I.E.L.D. had decided on a preemptive media event to establish his human identity, Donald Blake, as a physist working within the federal government to face the inter-planetary menace. Coached by his fellow Avengers, Thor bravely faced the press.
- Reporter #1: "Dr. Blake, how long have you lived in New York?"
- Thor: "Only recently. My origin is that of Scandinavia. Many years have I dreamed of one day migrating to New York."
- Hawk-Eye's Thought-Bubble: "Nailed it. Just like we rehearsed."
- Reporter #2: "Dr. Blake, what are your plans for the future?"
- Thor: "I hope to continue my research into wormhole phenomina...."
- Bruce's Thought-Bubble: "Yes! Word-for-word!"
- Thor: "...To one day attain union with an endearing woman of a no particular ethnic origin and begin a settlement."
- Black Widow's Thought-Bubble: "The fuck is he talking about...?"
- Thor: "And to then own several children, socially engineer them to resemble me, and educate them in the ways of the Mighty Christson, Jew of Immortality!"
- Nick Fury's Thought-Bubble: "End. The End, stupid! I swear to god, if you don't shut the fuck up-."
- Reporter #3: "Dr. Blake, what are your thoughts on the mutant crisis?"
- Thor: "The mutants appear to be a highly evolved race of supermen. And if there is one thing the German people know,-."
- Captain America: "Crap, I better stop him."
- Iron Man: "Wait a second, I wanna see where he's going with this."
3:22pm July 3, 2012
4:12pm June 30, 2012
2:08am June 30, 2012
3:04pm June 29, 2012
I told you.
11:04pm June 27, 2012
Loki’s Debut Album.